Friday, June 17, 2011

Help... Nurgle Got Me!

Hello once again,

I've been under the weather the past few days.  I blame the kids. :)  Anyhow, that's why I haven't posted anything lately.  I did manage to get a game in last Tuesday against a guy named Josh (paladin314 on the 40K Fight Club forums) and his Tau.  We played the Battle Book mission Vanguard and I squeaked out a win 2-0.  Here are a couple of pics from the game;

 In this picture,  Tactical Squad 1 and Bike Squadron 1 zoom up the left side of the board to eliminate a scoring squad of Kroot hidden in a crater.  They couldn't hide from the flames of the Emperor (and a lot of bolter fire).
Here we see two Typhoons racing up the board in order to get some shots off on a hammerhead.  They ended up doing alright as they gunned down one of the Tau Crisis Suit units later in the game.





Well, that's all for now.  See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment