Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jander Hope Round Two Pics


I played my round 2 game for the Jander Hope Summer campaign on Tuesday.  I got a chance to play against Faye, who I always enjoy playing, and her Tau.  It was an interesting game of Annihilation / Dawn of War that saw me sacrifice a Tac Squad and Drop Pod in order to help everything else get up the board.  In the end, most of my army backed the Tau into a corner and blasted through them to ensure the victory.  Here are some pics from the fight.

In the first picture, my Tac squad dropped down in turn 1, mishapped, and Faye placed it on her board edge so that her whole army could jump on it.  They didn't last but drew a lot of fire away from the rest of the army.

In the second picture, a squadron of Typhoons positions itself to kill some Battle Suits.


Last, but not least, my Vindicator (soon to be fully painted, hopefully) rumbles through some terrain to get into good firing position on Faye's Devilfish wall that the rest of her army is hiding behind.

That's all for now.  More pics and stuff later.

No comments:

Post a Comment